Tuesday 2 June 2015

The caveats, disclaimers and rules

* I am not a doctor, a naturopath, a physio or a lawyer. I am a young(ish) Mum fighting cancer and trying to find out all the information I can with pragmatism not degrees.

* All views and opinions expressed on this blog are owned by "I'm Too Busy To" unless otherwise stated.

* I share my knowledge and my research with the hope you will do the same

* Please don't steal my content or photos. If you are going to share this content on any social media platforms I would be most flattered so please just link back to my blog: http://www.imtoobusyto.blogspot.com.au/search/label/Home

* I would love to have a healthy (excuse the pun!) debate about everything and anything however if your comments are discriminatory, hateful, extreme, abusive or threatening I will delete them, block you from my site and take further action if required.

No comments:

Post a Comment